Portable Water Filter Kit MINIWELL L630
Tax included. Free shipping Australia wide!
PORTABLE WATER PURIFICATION STRAW
SURVIVAL GEAR FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITY
The Ultimate in Survival Gear and a must have on any outdoor adventure. Pack lighter with this Water Filter Straw by replacing 2000 Plastic Bottles with a much lighter option.
Great for 4x4 Wheel Adventurers, Campers, Hikers, Bush Walking, Fishing and more. Personal Water Purification Straw Features and Specification:
Turns Freshwater into drinking water Instantly.
Removes 99.9% waterborne bacteria
Filters up to 2000Liter at 0.1 microns. Which is equal to 4000 plastic bottles – save the earth by avoiding disposable plastic bottles and carry a lighter load on your adventures!
Highly versatile design; comes with silicone hose and hose clip for gravity filtration.
Easily setup DIY filtration system with PET bottle, plastic bag or bucket
Lifespan can be extended by clean water backwashing.
Ultra-Light fits in the palm of your hand; Impact resistance.
Easy fast flow rate means no more sucking until your face goes blue!
The Ultimate in Survival Gear perfect equipment for camping, hiking, backpacking trip, fishing, military water backup, boot camp, tactical hydration, storable for survival and emergency kit.
|Filteration Pore Size:||0.1 Micron|
40 X 136 mm
ABS, UF (medical grade), Silicone
The Optimum TemperatureRange:
|After initial Wetting:||
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- When the flow rate shows, water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Only use clean water while back-flushing.
- Before storing the watrer filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
- After cleaning, let the filter air dry and store in a cool and dry location
- Don’t choose human and industrial wastewater as a water source.
- Discard the first 200ml of water on first use.
- Optimum Temperature Range: 0°-40°C
In the box:
- Hose Clip
- Personal water filter