Water Cooler Dispenser with 8 Stage Filter Cartridge & Lower Storage Cabinet Hot Cold Ambient Water Taps 20L Tank
The very Best in Water Coolers, Dispensers and Filters
Save money and the planet- Never buy bottled water again with our range of Benchtop or Free-Standing Water Coolers and Dispensers. The very best water Filters include an 8 Stage filtration system cartridge which will provide your family with pure drinking water as close to natural as possible.
Aimex provides the very best in Free Standing Water Coolers with filters. They feature 3 separate taps which supply hot, cold & ambient water on demand. Our 8 Stage Water Filter is among the very best Water Filter Systems in Australia. This Free Standing Water Cooler/Dispenser is compatible with all of our Aimex Filter Cartidges including our White Algae Prevention Filters.
Perfect for Home or Office
- 20L BPA Free Refillable Water Bottle - Simply refill as needed with tap water and let the filter do the rest
- Includes the most efficient 8 stage water filter purification cartridge
- Free Standing Stylish Silver Design & Premium Quality
- Below Storage Cabinet (Not Fridge)
- 3 Separate Taps- Hot, Cold & Ambient with a child lock for added safety measures
- Cold Water- 5-10°c & Hot Water- 85-95°c
- No plumbing required- Plug and Play
- Perfect for home or office- Communal spaces such as Gyms, Waiting Rooms or Kitchens.
- Quieter than a fridge- Compressor based with gas R134A.
- Saves on energy as it features a gas compressor rather than electric
- Cut your expenses and lessen your footprint by not purchasing disposable plastic bottles
- Pure, clean & slightly alkaline water conveniently on tap for your family, customers or staff to enjoy
- 1 Year limited warranty and purchase option for additional
MARI Australia presents an impressive Aimex 8 stage water filter. Its multiple layers create an effective result in purifying water, while also adding minerals through three layers of mineral balls resulting in clean, great tasting, odour free and slightly alkaline water.
Its 8 stages of filtration include;
Primary Filter Pad- removes rust, sediment and prevents propagation of bacteria
KDF- Removing chlorine, pesticides, organic matter and heavy metals.
Activated Charcoal- Using an absorption method activated charcoal is one of the most effective materials at removing chlorine, organic sediment and unpleasant smells and odours.
3 Layers of Ceramic Minerals- bringing waters Ph level closer to that of the human body creating slightly alkaline water, providing substantial levels of pure and rich minerals vital for the bodies function, anti-aging benefits, creating great tasting water among other benefits.
Activated Carbon- This extra layer is why our filter can boast one of the most efficient on the market as any chlorine and organic sediment missed can be absorbed here in this extra layer.
Ceramic Plate- Removes bacteria and parasites.
For your information:
- Easy installation: Soak Filter in water overnight, wash under warm water (not boiling water) for 10 min until all black discharge comes out from finest quality of charcoal
- In the event of an extremely slow filtration process, please rinse the filter with warm water (not boiling water)
- Please soak filter and pads in water overnight, to remove the air in between the particles and material inside.
- If the filter is turning green, rinse with warm water and take care that the unit does not stand in direct sunlight.
- If water is flowing over the middle ring, it may be because the activated carbon is blocked. Simply rinse the filter with warm water (not boiling water).
The elements present in water give it a distinct taste. Before filtration, along with taste, tap water may also have some odour. During the filtration process elements like Chlorine and heavy metals like Lead, etc., are all removed out, and hence the distinct taste formed due to these elements is neutralised.
In our water filters, along with filtration, remineralisation also takes place in which important trace minerals are added back, balancing the pH of the water to slightly alkaline, which is better for the body. This adds slight taste to the filtered water.
According to us, our filtered water has an almost neutral taste or a very slight taste due to the added minerals, but it definitely does not taste like chlorinated or contaminated water, and that’s how it should be.
While most people love the way their water tastes on filtration, please note that taste is an individual preference and may vary based on personal choice. While we give you the reassurance that water filtered with Aimex water filters is pure and healthy, and the taste is what majority buyers consider as ‘tasty’, please be advised that as filtration is a defined process there is nothing we can do externally to change the taste if you prefer it otherwise.
It may happen that when you first switch to drinking filtered water, you may feel the difference and it takes some time to adapt to the new taste. Knowing that it is good for your health makes it tastier.