Water Cooler Replacement Bottle Fits Most Water Dispensers and Coolers + 8 Stage Water Filter Cartridge
MARI Australia supplies quality 20 Liter Refillable Water Bottles that are BPA Free and include an 8 Stage Filter Cartridge. We supply Replacement Bottles so you can maintain a quality product for the life of your Water Cooler. This 20 Liter tank is compatible with all of our Benchtop Water Coolers or Free Standing Water Coolers which provide your family or colleagues with Hot, Cold and Ambient water on tap at your convenience.
- 20L BPA Free Refillable Water Bottle - Simply refill as needed with tap water and let the filter do the rest
- Includes the most efficient 8 stage water filter purification cartridge
- Compatible with any Aimex Water Dispenser or Cooler
MARI Australia presents an impressive Replacement Water Bottle for Water Coolers and Dispensers with 8 Stage Water Filter Cartridge. Its multiple layers create an effective result in purifying water, while also adding minerals through three layers of mineral balls resulting in clean, great tasting, odour free and slightly alkaline water.
Our 8 stages of filtration include;
Primary Filter Pad- removes rust, sediment and prevents propagation of bacteria
KDF- Removing chlorine, pesticides, organic matter and heavy metals.
Activated Charcoal- Using an absorption method activated charcoal is one of the most effective materials at removing chlorine, organic sediment and unpleasant smells and odours.
3 Layers of Ceramic Minerals- bringing waters Ph level closer to that of the human body creating slightly alkaline water, providing substantial levels of pure and rich minerals vital for the bodies function, anti-aging benefits, creating great tasting water among other benefits.
Activated Carbon- This extra layer is why our filter can boast one of the most efficient on the market as any chlorine and organic sediment missed can be absorbed here in this extra layer.
Ceramic Plate- Removes bacteria and parasites.
For your information
- Easy installation: Soak Filter in water overnight, wash under warm water (not boiling water) for 10 min until all black discharge comes out from finest quality of charcoal
- In the event of an extremely slow filtration process, please rinse the filter with warm water (not boiling water)
- Please soak filter and pads in water overnight, to remove the air in between the particles and material inside.
- If the filter is turning green, rinse with warm water and take care that the unit does not stand in direct sunlight.
- If water is flowing over the middle ring, it may be because the activated carbon is blocked. Simply rinse the filter with warm water (not boiling water).
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- After two years use the quality of the bottle will start to decrease, please replace
- Please do not over fill- when the level at the bottom bowl climbs to the warning line.
- Empty bottle and replace with fresh tap water when it has not been in use for over a week for optimum quality
- Be careful with children close to a full dispenser as it can be heavy- to avoid injury
- Wash bottle and filter after every 200-300L
- Float Valve should be washed every month to avoid blockage
- When bottom bowl level is high and top bowl level is low filtration process will be slow or stop completely. This is normal there is no need to worry.
The elements present in water give it a distinct taste. Before filtration, along with taste, tap water may also have some odour. During the filtration process elements like Chlorine and heavy metals like Lead, etc., are all removed out, and hence the distinct taste formed due to these elements is neutralized.
In our water filters, along with filtration, remineralisation also takes place in which important trace minerals are added back, balancing the pH of the water to slightly alkaline, which is better for the body. This adds slight taste to the filtered water.
According to us, our filtered water has an almost neutral taste or a very slight taste due to the added minerals, but it definitely does not taste like chlorinated or contaminated water, and that’s how it should be.
While most people love the way their water tastes on filtration, please note that taste is an individual preference and may vary based on personal choice. While we give you the reassurance that water filtered with Aimex water filters is pure and healthy, and the taste is what majority buyers consider as ‘tasty’, please be advised that as filtration is a defined process there is nothing we can do externally to change the taste if you prefer it otherwise.
It may happen that when you first switch to drinking filtered water, you may feel the difference and it takes some time to adapt to the new taste. Knowing that it is good for your health makes it tastier.